Trump binding spell in action

A spell to “bind” president Trump went viral following his inauguration. In above photo, the required materials for the spell sit assembled and ready for use.

You’ve probably heard of “The Resistance”, a movement working to combat the Trump administration’s agenda and policy proposals. But did you know there’s also a “Magic Resistance”?

Comprised of at least 13,000 neo-pagans, Wiccans, and witches, the group holds monthly gatherings to cast spells on the president. These meetings sometimes consist of simply joining an internet chat room, but the Magic Resistance movement has also organized numerous in-person gatherings. On every waning crescent moon, at the stroke of midnight, they channel their collective energy to cast a “binding” spell on the president – an attempt to limit his power and, they hope, eventually get him removed from office.

This unique community grew in popularity following the 2016 election and has even inspired its own book, Magic for the Resistance by Michael M. Hughes. The spell-casting practice has also drawn the attention of numerous media outlets, even leading one prominent Los Angeles witch to appear on a prime time Fox News program:

Binding Spell Goes Viral

Shortly after Trump entered office, a spell began circulating online and quickly spread like digital wildfire. Originally published on the website Medium, “A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him” was soon being practiced by thousands around the country.

Examples of required materials for the spell include:

• Unflattering photo of Trump (small)
  • Tower tarot card (from any deck)
  • Tiny stub of an orange candle

After the lighting of a ceremonial candle, the spell begins:

Hear me, oh spirits
Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air
Heavenly hosts
Demons of the infernal realm
And spirits of the ancestors
I call upon you
To bind
Donald J. Trump
So that his malignant works may fail utterly
That he may do no harm
To any human soul
Nor any tree
Animal
Rock
Stream
or Sea

Fighting Fire with Fire

Some members of “The Resistance” no doubt view this exercise as a strange strategy for combating the Trump administration. But according to the creator of this now-famous spell, Michael M. Hughes, his occult group is simply fighting fire with fire. “My thought from the beginning was that Trump’s presidency was surreal and abnormal, therefore there was a need to counter him and resist his administration beyond the normal channels like public protests, petitions, emails, and calls to representatives,” Hughes explains.

Witchcraft materialsIs Magic Real?

But have these spells had any effect? It’s hard to say. On the one hand, a number of Trump’s policy proposals – such as the travel ban and building a border wall – have thus far been thwarted. Yet, Trump still remains in office. And he recently succeeded in appointing controversial judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, despite last minute efforts to block the appointment (which even included the creation of a Kavanaugh-specific binding spell.)

Kate Doucette, a proud member of the Magic Resistance, told reporters that even she has her doubts about the efficacy of the spells. “I’m cynical. Much as I don’t think my vote has an effect, I don’t think my spell is binding anyone,” she admits.

But that’s not to say the movement serves no purpose. Many “resistance witches” say they find satisfaction simply in working together and being part of a tight-knit group that participates in regular rituals. As Doucette explains: “For me, the practice of a community getting together for a common goal … it kind of filled something in me.”

In that sense, are Magic Resistance meetings really so different from a traditional church congregation gathering for prayer?

1. Barry says:

A cult is a cult.

1. Thomas Lee Howl says:

Nothing wrong with a good ole fashioned cult.

2. Cynthia Parker says:

it’s definitely a cult and I don’t see why anyone would do anything to try to harm the president of the United States of America when he’s trying to do a good job for a country and actually is. Yes I’m a minister of this church and I have nothing to do with this kind of crap. If I do more than perform one ceremony for a family member I may indeed switch to a different Church

1. Ben says:

Cynthia – definitely NOT a cult. You’re incorrect. Also, a bind causes no harm. It’s designed to keep the target from doing something harmful. And boy oh boy, does #45 need some restraint.

3. Ben says:

Barry – hate to break it to you, but Wicca has enough worshipers to be recognized as a religion. Not a cult.

2. Katelynne V Shouse says:

Blessed Be, Sisters…..Samhain approaches!🎃

1. Val Jester says:

Coo Coo

1. Kiya says:

Of course the spells don’t work: there is no devil in the craft so calling on demons is ridiculous (and dangerous). Also, you don’t do big magic on the waning moon.

1. Cynthia says:

Thank God for the voice of reason. Calling on demons to do dark magic is insane

1. Nicky Joice says:

Fyi No demons are summoned. Our Dieties are not demons.

2. Nicky Joice says:

☆Blesed be!☆

3. Ben says:

Blessed be sister.

3. Kirk says:

I saw this spell being cast and laughed. These were fake witches. Fake because they are witches only because they think it is edgy. Mother Moon prefers to help people make good decisions. Binding spells are generally negative, specially in this case. Of course this negative binding spell was blocked by other spells and millions of prayers supporting President Trump.

1. Thomas Lee Howl says:

Prayers? Oh please, don’t make me laugh. Jesus doesn’t support this guy.

1. TigerMoon2 says:

I don’t see how anyone with values can support Trump.
        However I do find it odd that one line of the spell mentions, “Demons of the infernal realm”, Sorry, but as a wiccan, it’s my understanding that we don’t believe in ‘infernal realms’, demons and devils and such. Aren’t those Christian boogy men? So, that confused me, if they are witches.
        Regardless, I don’t like Kirk’s tone. I can almost see him smirking.
        I think it could be done, though, if real witches did it properly. But that’s rather the point. I don’t see real witches doing it at all. For several reasons. One being, if it DID work, all hell would break loose. It would be dangerous times for witches again. Folks would begin to wonder just what kind of special powers we wield over them, and so on. Publicly stating that you and 13,000 witches are going to attempt to control the President of the United States by means of magick does not seem like a wise course of action to me. I’m just sayin’.

1. N. Jouce says:

Thank you! Blessed be. TigerMoon.

2. Cynthia says:

It’s a very interesting comment. A lay person who knows who Jesus supports or not. You must be equal to Jesus you’re saying?

2. fred says:

trying to hurt a great American thats making life better for everyone will backfire on themselves!

1. greg says:

so true Fred. “Prayers” or spells should be to give strength, wisdom , compassion and understanding to a person….and NOT to conjure up evil.

3. Dorothy says:

Good always overcomes evil and right always overcomes wrong. It’s Karma and I say go Trump get rid of the corruption.

4. Cynthia says:

Thank you for your comment Kirk. This whole train on the site really set me off from feeling confident I have made the right choice..

5. Ben says:

Kirk – I agree and disagree with you. I agree that part of this spell is BS, namely the “Heavenly hosts
      Demons of the infernal realm” as that’s not part of our paradigm.
      Bindings are not negative though. It’s basically neutral to bind someone. You’re not harming them. It’s not a hex/curse.
      Also, no one mentioned sister moon. This isn’t about teaching, this is about reigning in a madman.

4. David says:

I suppose these idiots never read the fine print, “I give you power over all the power of the enemies, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” “I give you power to tread over serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

1. MUREGO says:

Amen
      Be blessed

2. Billy says:

Amen Jesus also said I shall never leave nor forsake you.i am your strong tower in time of trouble

5. Ruth Williams says:

It really is a shame that this is depicted with demons. It’s not really true of the studies I have done with the power of energy, spirits, Wiccans, Druids, etc. I would never call upon a demon to bind someone. Not even for Donald Trump. As tempted as I am. I don’t think it is particularly fake – they believe, at least most of them, in what they do. Some are probably witch groupies.

1. Amber says:

This is my impression too. However there are a lot more traditions of witchcraft than just what Wicca does and it’s interesting to note they don’t often work together… so if very different types of witches are working together, even groupies something clearly is shifting. You can bet for however many are here willing to go on camera, there are several hundred times more gathering in other places and adding what they will to the mix.

Witches spells didn’t help the last presidency, so I doubt anything will come if any others. We had to put up with the Islamic President Obama, and we managed to survive 8 years of it. He sent more illegal immigrants back to where they came from in his 8 years of his presidency than out current president has so far. He separated women from their children just as our current president has done. The good thing is, we are at last getting back on our feet. Unemployment is at its lowest for decades. It seems to me that we are heading in the right direction, unless of course we let in thousands of illegal immigrants that will suck is dry.

1. rodge says:

I trust you are 100% ethnically native american, otherwise your comment is beyond ironic

1. Steven Ramsey says:

Member of the Choctaw Nation here and confirmed traditional as well. 100% native? The ancestors roll their eyes at such comments.

For real, Steven.

Typical poorly educated response.

2. Bob says:

Ah, Lionheart the paid provocateur is back. How’s the weather in Moscow?

1. TigerMoon2 says:

A Russian bot? Well, that explains the bulls**t. A provocateur for sure

Of course, because all opinions that differ from the mainline leftists’ opinions come from Russia. Right. Sound legit.

7. carrie says:

As a Witch, I find this offensive. The rede…”Do as ye will and harm none” and the law “All that ye do shall be returned threefold” are exactly so! These stupid sods are hurting themselves if they think it will work! While I don’t like Trump, I wish him no harm, unless it is done to him by him, he seems to have a lot of bad karma to make up for but, it is not for me to judge. What I think and what I feel are my thoughts and feelings. As someone who follows the Old Ways, I seek to help those that ask for it and tell everyone that there is no quick fix for most things. A spell is opening up to other possibilities and opportunities, not to hurt.
    Blessed Be and Happy Samhain!

1. Amber says:

Those who follow old ways didn’t have a Rede. There are too many variations of witchcraft to make such a claim. This won’t be a quick fix, it will be a long, hard, drawn out battle. Whatever they manage to accomplish might help but won’t be the whole of it. And a spell is moving energy towards a goal regardless of that goal. Few do it flippantly but they will do if they feel it is necessary.

2. guidvce4 says:

When I first heard of this spell casting, I thought it was a foolish thing for these “witches” to do. The admonishment “All that ye do shall be returned threefold” is karmic and immutable. It just is. I can’t judge what will befall those who wish this President ill. It is up to the forces of the universe to exact justice in all things according to whatever natural laws that are in place.
      For myself, I try to keep the karmic law in mind during my day. If I step into the hate, envy, etc., the dark side of human nature, there seems to be a little alarm which goes off in my mind to warn me of my wandering into darkness. I think most folks have that warning alarm within them. Just need to pay more attention to it and let it be a guide to staying on the path of light.
      Blessed be to you and yours in the light.

1. Woke says:

Karma is as much a belief system as god(s), demons, heaven, hell, or witchcraft. It is not Law.
        People with strong beliefs often call their ideas laws, but the labelling of such does not make it so.

8. Rev. Dr. Marion Ceruti says:

No religious ceremony or incantation should ever be used with ill intent, that is to bring harm to any being, especially the head of state of any country. I disagreed with President Obama’s actions and policies but never wished any harm to come to him personally. If we disagree with President Trump, we should pray for wisdom to come to him in greater measures than that which he already has. He has stood for religious freedom and done much more good than harm for the US and for the world. He does what I want and says what I think 90% of the time. I support President Trump and pray for his health and well being. Most of all, I pray for the success of his policies and the continued constitutional freedoms of the United States of America.

I wish that blessings, love and peace will come to all.

1. guidvce4 says:

What most folks who seem to oppose President Trump miss, is the goodness he is bringing to this nation. That is how any public figure should be evaluated, by the results of their works. Definitely not by their outward displays of personality.
      President Trump has in his short time in office done so much to turn this nation back to the ways of light its just amazing. That is what bothers those who oppose him and his policies, he is doing what he was hired by “We the People” to do.
      If his critics were honest with themselves, and truly had the best intentions for this nation in mind, they would see the good his policies are accomplishing thus far. They seem to be more interested in the continued degradation of this nation and its citizens than anything else. All in the name of power over others.
      I support President Trump and his policies, and pray for his safety every day.
      Blessings.

1. Susan Falcon-Hargraves says:

How can anyone say Trump has been a force for good when he refuses to disown the support he has from the likes of David Duke and other white supremacists? “Very good people on both sides????” I don’t care what “good” he’s supposedly done. There are thousands of public servants who can do the same without pandering to the WORST of ourselves, preaching hatred and violence: “Knock the hell out of them” “Murderers, rapists” Grab them by the p*ssy” NO. We have much better souls to represent us. Obama gave us health care. Personally I had none before, having been thrown off Blue Cross for a pre-existing condition. Trump is the farthest thing from someone who lives by Harming None. He is Harm.

2. Bob says:

Dear God, guidvce4, is it possible you really believe what you wrote? If the answer is ‘yes’ then Trump’s base is truly lost to reason.

1. Rev. Dr. Marion Ceruti says:

What is so unreasonable about judging people for what they produce? “By their fruits ye shall know them.” I agree with everything in guidvce4’s post. What I think is unreasonable is to amplify the negative and ignore all the positive. Why don’t we want to see the good in everyone?

Certainly we should give credit where credit is due. There is good and bad in all public leaders. We should all ask ourselves: Does the good outweigh the bad? In the case of President Trump, I think the answer is a resounding YES.

Most of all, we need to remember that we cannot find unalloyed happiness by focusing only on things and events in the material world. That is where we can utilize the spiritual nature of being human.

1. Susan Falcon-Hargraves says:

Okay, we know him by his works. I see bullets, bombs, two dead black people and 11 dead elderly Jews, all incited by Trump’s words and enacted by his followers. (The Squirrel Hill shooter thought Trump wasn’t right wing enough) I can’t see that and be comforted by a @#$% tax cut. Anti-Semitic acts have gone up 57% in general, 90% on campuses in the last two years. Gee, what happened in 2016 that would give hate mongers permission to act out . . . . I wonder. I do try to see the good in everyone, and I see none here. He offers no care, comfort, morality, kindness, TRUTH, generosity, or fair-mindedness. I have yet to see a single example of goodness.

3. john hilley says:

guidvce4…………Amen!

2. Woke says:

Very well said!
      So many people who hate Trump and his policies don’t see how they’re aiding and abetting the destruction of our country as we know it.

1. Big Rocketman says:

Umm, maybe they are enjoying better jobs and better pay checks?

9. Rev. Brien says:

Ok, I really do not have a dog in this show, but let me try to shed a different light on the subject. I think that it is worth mentioning that the belief in magic, spirits and such pre-dates organized religion. In fact, one could argue that magic was its’ own religion way before biblical beliefs came into being. Now, as I said, I do not really care about this, but if you are a believer in faith do not discount the belief in the realm of mystic.

Magic spells were cast when Obama was in office and look what good that did! We ended up having to endure another 4 years. Magic didn’t help those who were burned at the stake for being a witch. Prayers didn’t help those millions of Jews during the holocaust. The sooner mankind learns that religious/pagan hocus-pocus doesn’t work the better it will be for the mankind.

1. Lori says:

I’m pretty sure hostile humans will still be hostile humans even if we let go of prayer, magic and the religions attached to them. Human nature is a strange and complex thing. Our levels of mentality, humanity and consciousness vary so greatly that to blame it all on religion would be foolish and unrealistic. There will always be egos that want to dominate others regardless of whether they are people of religion or people of atheist-ism.

I agree Lori! In fact hostile humans will still be hostile humans even if we “don’t” let go of prayer, magic etc,. It’s very clear that pleading to a mythical god, or goddess, doesn’t do anything to help those in need as clearly evidenced by the hunger, mayhem, and catastrophes of this world. I’m sure people will say that man has a lot to do with it, saying it’s all our fault, but that’s no different to the ancient past when, (if you believe in a deity and mythical scripture), a god often stepped in to correct mans foolishness. Judging from any gods lack of interest in today’s major problems i think we can safely say he/she doesn’t exist, and if it does, it clearly isn’t very interested.

1. TigerMoon2 says:

Well, bah and a humbug to you, too! Folks can CHOOSE to enjoy life. It CAN be DONE! And given a chance, it could spread like wildfire! I fancy that scenario over yours.

2. rodge says:

I know, right? It’s just as useless as Christian thoughts and prayers after a mass shooting: completely useless!

1. Rev. Brien says:

I think you miss the point of thoughts and prayers. Thoughts and prayers bring people together to help each other through the grieving time. Seeking comfort is a much needed part of the process when dealing with tragedy. The words you use and the way you have used them can be very hurtful to someone that is already dealing with pain of loss. And as a point of fact, prayers and thoughts are not a christian invention but were born from a human need to reach out to one another. I hope one day when you need someone, there will be someone there for you.

3. Amber says:

That’s because most witches cast in support of Obama, not against him. Most of the damages done were done from radically right wing senate members. It is also said that witches turned Hitler away from a certain place and that seemed to work. I find it interesting the half truths you continue to push on this site.

You seriously believe I’m pushing half truths when you make statements like these about more witches casting spells to support Obama, and witches turning Hitler away from “a certain place”. Please state where your supporting data is from to show that you yourself are not guilty of pushing half truths.

Also, please educate me as to where you think I am pushing half truths.

Ahh, the vast right wing conspiracy again. Riiiiight.

11. Rev. Dr. Marion Ceruti says:

Rev. Brien, you are right. Thoughts and prayers not only bring people together but they invoke the help of God to send His love and peace to people in pain. It helps to emphasize that we are here for each other when someone needs comfort and support. We are all brothers and sisters under our Father God and God helps those who help themselves and each other.

In any case, it’s always better to send love and good vibrations than to wish harm to anyone.

In this spirit, I hope all will experience peace and joy.

If you seriously think thoughts, and speaking to an imaginary being bring people together, ask yourself what thoughts and prayers did to those during the holocaust. Or, if you believe it, what thoughts and prayers did to those men, women, and little children that were being deluged by the impending flood that your god created to cover the earth, or those enslaved with the approval of your god, or that man that was stoned to death at the request of your god for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. If you seriously believe in sending “good vibrations” (whatever you’ve convinced yourself that is) you are so far out of reality it’s scary. But its Halloween, so scary is good, I guess. For some reason, people like to believe in “scary” and the supernatural.

1. Rev. Brien says:

A person, child/teen/adult is standing alone, crying. He/she seems lost, alone, and in pain. Do you walk away? Or do you stop and help? I am interested in your answer because it will say volumes as to what kind of human being you are, and how you wish to be thought of. I am confident in what I would do, and it brings my internal being peace. No one is asking for you to believe in an almighty being. This is simply 1 person providing comfort to another. While you are answering the first question, also answer what part of providing comfort and compassion is so damn hard to understand?

As a secular humanist, Brien, I would stop and help as best I could. I would not suggest to them to talk to an imaginary being. I would be the one actually showing up for them, unlike any imaginary friend. I wouldn’t be telling them I will send them “good vibrations”, whatever that is supposed to be, as mentioned above by Marion Ceruti. If you want to call “good vibrations” love, I’d be doing that by being there for them as best I could. I would have no problem providing comfort and compassion, which is clearly more than any imaginary deity seems to be able to do. It’s the imaginary deity that finds it “damn hard to understand comfort and compassion”, as you eloquently put it, because they are the ones that don’t know how to show up. So please don’t compare my humble efforts to those deities that are clearly less interested.

As to how I wish to be thought of, I actually don’t care. Im not really interested in feeding my ego. So, if I can help someone I will. I don’t ask for, or expect, anything in return.

Thank you Brien for your inquiry of asking what type of person I am. If I ever met you on the street Brien, and you needed help, I’d be there for you as best I could.

Be well!

1. Rev. Brien says:

I also wish you well. Please do not confuse comfort and compassion with some sort of deity belief. It is that very confusion that makes the concept so “damn hard to understand”. I would never assume or project any belief on anyone. The only thing I wish for is peace, however that is acheived. I hope one day to see it myself. I believe you to be a decent person, which is all that I ever claim to be. I do not push religion, I push compassion and understanding. My beliefs are in my heart, and they are mine alone. All people must be allowed to find their own belief. Be well

2. Rev. Dr. Marion Ceruti says:

If you wish to be a atheist, that is your right. However, for those of us who believe in God, many of us believe that this is God’s world. He created it, sustains it, and is running it in the way of His choice, perhaps not in the way you or I would choose. It is not immediately obvious, and it took me a long time to realize that in order for this world to continue, evil must exist. It is part of the creation and it maintains the pairs of opposites on which the entire physical creation is based. We cannot get rid of evil entirely, even if we try.

We cannot remove the thorns on the path of life, but we can put on strong shoes. How we react to something will determine to a large extent the effect it has on us and the people around us. We can’t change or fix many evils of life but we can develop a positive mental attitude to diminish the negative effects.

One way to improve life in general is to remember that what goes around comes around. This is the law of cause and effect. Some call it karma. What you sow, you will also reap. Don’t do to others what you would not want done to yourself. You don’t need to believe in God to act according to this principle, but it helps.

Finally, “supernatural” does not need to be scary. For many, it is not. It is just “super” as in wonderful, and “natural” meaning that it is a part of life just like other things. To err may be human but to be spiritual also is a very important human attribute.

If you send peace and love to others, you will get back the same, perhaps 10 fold.

12. Cary Talbott says:

My mother always told me that I can’t save the world. All I can save is my little piece of it. If all of us would do it, the world wouldn’t need saving. I am a Witch, and proud of it. I would help in any way I could. Hate me for it, love me for it, I don’t care. As spiritual beings it is our duty and responsibility to do that.

1. Woke says:

“If all of us would do it, the world wouldn’t need saving.”
      Except that “saving the world” looks vastly different to everyone. When I was a teenager I was easily manipulated to believe saving the world looked like one thing, now several decades later I clearly see the agenda and manipulation and believe salvation of our culture and country looks entirely different.
      Do people honestly think our president, no matter who he is, isn’t interested in saving our country the way he believes it should look?

“If a person is not a liberal when he is twenty, he has no heart; if he is not a conservative when he is forty, he has no head.” Atrributed to Churchill, but probably in error.

13. Allan L Pennebaker says:

MAGA

14. Scott says:

It will come to pass in 6 years.

15. Scott says:

It will come to pass in 6 years!

Leftist liberalism is not just a mental disorder. It is a cornucopia of mental disorders.

1. Rev. Dr. Marion Ceruti says:

It’s great to hear from you again. I agree with you. If the left is as against hate as much as they say they are, why do they express hatred for our President so often? President Trump has done more for religious liberty than most presidents in recent history. He kept his campaign promise to move the US embassy to Jerusalem and he rescued a pastor from captivity in Turkey, among other actions. Is it any wonder that he has the support of orthodox Jews as well as evangelical Christians?

He is not only making America great again but also helping people all over the world.

Peace and love to you.

Thanks Doc. He has also done more for Black people, but the left still calls him a racist, because they use the same names over and over. You witness it here all the time– racist, misogynist, xenophobe, homophobe, troll, Russian bot, same crap over and over. They are like a gif image playing over and over, the same thing. I had huge doubts about Trump, but considering the alternative, voted for him anyway. He has surpassed my expectations in a good way. He will do so much more after the red wave next Tuesday.

17. Jon says:

Embarrassing that you would address something this absurd.

18. Rik Venerable says:

Actual magic, witches and the conjuring of spells is as silly and unfactual stories we read and movies we watch.

Only a weak mind buys into the existence of evil spirits, ghosts and the lot.

May they enjoy their pretend fantasy world while our God laughs at their antics.

19. Dhyana says:

I congratulate anyone who can take a stand against the hateful rhetoric and actions going on in Washington right now. But I think there is one important factor that’s missing in this group’s intention to stop DT and his cohorts. One must realize that people who thrive on hate and fear will automatically absorb any projection aimed at them that also includes elements of hate and fear. So essentially by doing this exercise they are not stopping these people, they are actually empowering them by inadvertently feeding them what they thrive on –in a very real metaphysical way. I say, stand back and look at what you’re doing – try again but aim at neutralizing these people rather than projecting hate/fear/anger, etc. This might actually have some effect.

20. themarketminstrels says:

It is so good to see left-wingers imagining they have supernatural powers to hurt the president. It reinforces the growing awareness among the voting public of how such groups are composed of unhinged fringe people. The Left is not only being more easily identified as hateful, but as unrealistic as well. Be a good liberal – hate someone – and throw in some evil spells too!

1. Susan Falcon-Hargraves says:

Excuse me, but there is nothing more unhinged than the hatred spewed by the Right wing fringe. Crazy lefties want health care for all, feed the poor, heal the sick, and to help the least of us. What a bunch of assholes, huh?

21. oldbill says:

There is no magic stronger than the vote.

22. Lori Hoch says:

Although I to practice some of the old ways and incorporate them as my ancestors did, as a powwow practitioner I understand energy and I understand that when people put their energy together they can make amazing things manifest. I have very Many friends that are pagan and they work with love and light in their heart, I do not however feel that there is a need to curse anyone unless of course they are trying to harm you or your loved ones. Like they say it is OK for you to believe in what you believe in but it is not OK for you to Demand me to believe in what you believe in. With that being said there is far too much hate in the world no matter what your political view is the only way that we are going to overcome the horrors that humans are doing to one another in this world Is through the greatest energy of all, and that is love.

23. Lori Hoch says:

I am quite surprised at the amount of heat that I am breeding in here as well. Remember not everyone believes in what you believe then and that is absolutely OK it is actually our freedom. Be tolerant be loving be understanding and be there, be present for all, no matter their believe.

24. Benito Marcello Bowen says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Stop it! Seriously, so absurd! Spoiler alert: magic’s not real lol!

25. Sara Rawlins says:

Just Vote November 6th. And vote Democrat if you want to beat the beast in the White House.

1. Susan Falcon-Hargraves says:

So mote it be. And Amen, from your mouth to God’s ear.

Yes, when you vote, please have in your head those wonderful images of truth and light, Hillary and her husband, the angelic features of Nancy Pelosi, the wonderful ethics of Cory Booker, and the stolen valor Senator Blumenthal. Oh, and while you’re at it, think of the misandrist Mazie Hirono from Hawaii, also the schemer Dianne Feinstein.

Don’t let Dr Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who “somehow” has a PhD in Psychology, who cannot remember how she got to the party, or got back home, or even where the party was, or anyone at the party that could corroborate her story, affect your judgement.

Let’s all vote Democrat and open the borders as wide as we can. Let’s forget our pensions and what we have worked, or are working, for. Let’s donate our hard earned funds to support as many illegals as we can get in. Let’s get this country to the point that when you call someone on the phone they always say “Press 1 for English”

Muchas Gracias. Por favor apóyame a mi familia. <——-Please don't say you don't understand this. You'll have no choice soon. It will soon be the language of choice.

Ya me preparé, acaso que los imbéciles tengan éxito mañana, but I think the blue wave will be a huge disappointment to its proponents. Así es mi esperanza ardiente.

1. Lionheart. says:

It is my burning desire too John. Let’s see what happens! I much prefer the English language of our forefathers, and also “legal” immigration that I had to go through that took me and my family two years to complete. It was well worth the wait.

I now legally live the American dream and have contributed much in aerospace within the Space Shuttle Program and also in our nations defense program during these last 30 years.

That is fantastic, Sir. I salute you. I have observed, immigrant patriots are often the most fervent ones. BTW, I was first to vote this morning at my polling place.

BTW, I have three friends that worked at Marshall Space Flight Center.

2. Rev. Dr. Marion Ceruti says:

Aloha from Hawaii.

It gave me great pleasure to vote for Ron Curtis for US Senate, who is running against Crazy Mazie.

Remember which party would convict based on allegations, vs. the party of the rule of law, which includes but is not limited to the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

It’s ironic that Dr. Ford, who allegedly has authored 65 publications, inquired about the meaning of the word, “exculpatory.” Actually, I don’t believe that she really did not know. Her lawyers told her to act naive to suggest the persona of a 15-year old. The whole episode was one of the ugliest chapters in the history politics. There is a reason why the ten commandments contains the following: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

If those on the far left could almost ruin the life of a supreme-court nominee, imagine what they could do to you.

Vote R for Recovery. Vote D if you prefer Death.

E hana kakou (Let’s all work together)

3. Just American says:

Didn’t know that Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters were in the White House

26. 8645 says:

Enjoy the Kool-Aid while you can. Love will Trump hate.

27. Cyndi McReynolds says:

There has always been a huge misunderstanding of witchcraft and those who practice it. As with any religious practice, such as prayer for the sick, holy communion, or baptism, witches call upon a power greater than themselves to request divine intervention for the benefit of others here on the Earth.

Some religions use candles, incense or holy water, as do many witches. Often times the items used in more mainstream religious practices are blessed and sanctified by prayer from one who’s heart is intent only on providing protection from physical harm and guidance of the spiritual growth of their fellow practitioners. This is also common in witchcraft.

Many religions have holy days during which they hold special events, perform special rituals such as bathing, fasting, or eating special foods to commemorate the holiday. Again, this is also how many witches observe their holy days.

I think the main mistake many people make regarding witchcraft and witches in general is that they are bound by Satan and do his bidding, in return for the power they draw from him. Of course, there are some people who practice this kind of religion, but they make up a very, very small minority.

Most witches believe that the most important part of any spell is the intent of those casting it. I’ve known many witches and I can testify to their good intentions. As in the case we’re discussing today, they are all about love, unity, and positivity.

These witches are not out to harm Donald Trump. They are simply asking the power of the universe to bind his ability to harm others; It’s like making him sit on the naughty step until he learns to play nice.

I don’t think that’s much different from those who practice any other religion that prays for world peace.

Once we can all see that each of us is on the same journey, perhaps we will accept that each of us must be allowed to chart our own course. Unity is the destination. Learn from each other. Love one another. Peace.

28. Robert says:

Just remember, binding is contrary to free will and relates to karmic retribution… The fact is that he is providing the opportunity for people to experience, learn, and grow. Divine will has presidency over our fears.
    Blessed Be Sisters.

29. Polymathes says:

Somehow, using magic to change the course of politics doesn’t sound democratic to me. I’m not a Republican, but I think Democrats accusing Trump of inciting violence is a bit ingenuous when they condone harassing politicians in restaurants and at their homes. Everybody needs to just calm down and vote. A prayer for peace couldn’t hurt.

Liberals are stupid.

31. Joanmarie Miller says:

True practitioners understand that any spell is coming back at them three times. So mote it be.

32. Just American says:

Do they also vote Democrat?

33. TC says:

So witches decide to negatively impact an elected president? Such disregard for democracy? Maybe it’s time for another witch hunt! LOL

34. Jack Harte says:

Being as MAGA stands for Making America Great Again, logic follows that these practitioners are seeking to destroy America. As above, so below. The evil that they seek to impose on this country and our president will befall them many fold.

35. Secretary3rd says:

Hilary is really at odds. Hate to tell her, but all the Spells will not change the outcome in 2016 election.These witches have a problem is that their Book of Spells was written by a Christian who saw the devil only after two jugs of moonshine.

36. Minister Raymundo says:

ROFLMAO…Morons

37. Nicky Joice says:

Wicca has nothing to do with satan or the devil. Most Wiccans ddon’teven believe in them. And yes, performing this spell is our right. To call us “morons” or a “cult” is simply misinformed and, frankly, insulting.. Wicca is an officially recognized religion–even by the chaplain’s handbook in the Army. I am Wiccan, and I am not a moron nor cult member. Freedom of religion is still a Constitutional right in this country.
    I don’t come here to trash other religions. That’s hateful, unnecessary, and disrespectful. There is no place for that here.
    Bright Blessings to you and your loved ones.

Minister/Priestess
    N. Joice

38. Secretary3rd says:

My book of spells is called the Merck Index. It has all sorts of chemicals that when combine can do wonders or created Hell on earth. Ever good person that seeks to do magic either has one of these books or needs Ex-Lax to solved their health problems.