Luis Javier Ruiz

Pulse shooting survivor Luis Javier Ruiz attended last weekend’s “March for Freedom” – an event organized by “ex-gay” activists.

In June of 2016, during what should have been another night of partying at a gay nightclub in Orlando, evil intervened. A horrific act of violence left 49 people dead and many more lives permanently scarred. Beyond being (at the time) the deadliest mass shooting ever carried out on U.S. soil, the Pulse massacre was made all the more devastating by the shooter’s intentional targeting of the LGBT community.

Less than two years removed from that awful night, one man who survived the attack insists that the experience set him straight. Literally.

God Supplants Gayness

34-year-old Luis Javier Ruiz, a Pulse survivor who lost numerous friends in the massacre, claims the brush with death him closer to God – and led him to reject his gay identity.

I should [have] been number 50,” Ruiz wrote in a recent Facebook post, “but now I have the chance to live in relationship and not religion, not just loving Christ but being in love with Christ and sharing His love. I know who I am and I am not defined with who the enemy says I used to be but who Christ Jesus says I am.”

The post continued:

“Going through old pictures of the night of Pulse a memory were my struggles of perversion, heavy drinking to drown out everything and having promiscuous sex that led to HIV my struggles were real [sic]. The enemy had its grip and now God has taken me from that moment and has given me Christ Jesus I’ve grown to know his love in a deeper level.”

Ruiz’s unique story was profiled in a recent piece by the Christian Broadcasting Network:

Freedom March

Ruiz was recruited to participate in last weekend’s “Freedom March” in Washington D.C. – an event featuring “ex-gays” who claim to have ditched homosexuality and become straight. Many sought to share their testimonies and lend legitimacy to the controversial notion that gay people can change with the help of faith.

The march was organized by Voice of the Voiceless, a Virginia-based group which describes itself as dedicated to “defending the rights of former homosexuals, individuals with unwanted same-sex attraction, and their families.”

Backlash Grows

Although religious groups praised Ruiz for his honesty and willingness to speak out, he removed the Facebook post after receiving intense backlash online. Many in the LGBT community saw his post – and the march itself – as deeply disrespectful. They say it only reinforces the damaging idea that homosexuality is a “lifestyle choice” which can be “corrected.”

“Marches like this try to suggest that same-sex attraction is something that can be ‘fixed’ or ‘cured’. But we know that while sexual orientation can certainly be fluid, it cannot be forcibly changed by external forces,” said a spokesman for Stonewall, an LGBT rights organization.

“This is one of the reasons why so-called conversion therapy has been so widely condemned by medical professionals and governing bodies. People need to understand that same-sex attraction is natural, normal and not something that needs to be changed.”

Defending the March

Ruiz attended Saturday’s march, and remained adamant that his intentions were not malicious. “I don’t want to tell everyone it’s a ‘gay-to-straight’ thing because God is not calling me to that,” he told reporters. “I feel that I want to live in a life of purity. I feel that through loving Christ, he will walk me out of any situation. I love the LGBTQ community, I love my family. There’s no hate here, there’s love.”

However, it’s not clear if Ruiz believes that conversion therapy – using religion to “cure” a person of homosexuality – is a legitimate practice.

Ex-gay Freedom March in Washington D.C.

Ex-LGBT marchers say they’ve been marginalized for claiming that that God helped turn them straight.

Can Sexual Orientation Really Change?

Coincidentally, Ruiz’s Facebook post appeared the same day Hawaiian lawmakers passed a bill that would ban the ‘pray-the-gay-away’ therapy for minors. It would be the 12th state in the U.S. to prohibit the practice that both the American Psychological Association and American Psychiatric Association have discredited – and which has been linked with increased rates of depression and suicide.

So, it is really possible for gay people to become straight (or vice versa)?

Could surviving a deeply traumatic event such as a mass shooting potentially spark a shift in brain chemistry and alter one’s sexual orientation? That seems doubtful.

A more likely conclusion is that Ruiz represents a phenomenon which has been present since the foundation of religious belief – the overwhelming power of faith. Religious teachings have often proven capable of radically reshaping the human mind. Perhaps it’s no wonder that this includes the suppression of one’s true sexual orientation.

Simple: if he believes he no longer becomes aroused by males, THEN HE DOESN’T. Our preferences in type of partners and in sexual positions and acts can change. I don’t know why anyone would doubt that this man’s changed. If he says they did, then they did. Many people want to treat, rather than punish pedophiles. Why would you want to treat them, unless you think they can change? If pedophiles can change, then anyone else can.

1. Catherine Ohrin-Greipp MSW, LCSW says:

Here we go again. There is no cure for pedophilia, so the reference to “many people want to treat rather than punish” is misguided. I question who these “people” really are. My colleagues who are also specialists in this field, know treatment only is impossible. We all agree that conviction with lifetime probation is required to protect society as much possible. Again, treatment without adjudication and lifetime probation is impossible and individual treatment is contraindicated. Child molestation is a crime against society’s most vulnerable members and child molesters are really good at what they do in manipulating, grooming victims and lying to others. Specialized treatment for them is not about cure and change. Community control is necessary. Prison time is essential for these crimes against children. Being LGBTQ should never be confused and/or equated with pedophilia, as being gay it is not a crime nor mental disorder. It is possible this man is bi-sexual. If his new found religion works for him and he has found some peace after experiencing such a horrible traumatic experience from the massacre and loss of so many friends, good for him.

1. Dark Gray says:

So, Catherine, would you advocate for the death penalty for all convicted child-sex offenders? Assuming, as you say, that these people are irredeemable, there’s no hope that they can ever be rehabilitated, and that they will therefore present a continuing danger to any child they ever come into contact with?

Or what about life imprisonment with no hope of parole ever?

Or what about mandatory surgical castration? (Assuming the offender is male, that is.)

1. Catherine Ohrin-Greipp MSW, LCSW says:

Death penalty No; Yes they present a continuing danger to children, that’s why lifetime probation is recommended; sentencing varies state to state, and surgical castration???? Seriously, that would not do a thing. It is in the brain, the cognitive process,etc., not the testicles.I find a lot of people who lack knowledge about the pedophilia, do call for castration due to their ignorance. If you want to learn more, rather than address your questions to me, how about you begin reading and studying about pedophiles, rapists and other sexual offenders? Good Luck!

1. Dark Gray says:

I was actually more interested in hearing your thoughts. You seem extremely sure of your opinions; you actually present them as facts. I wanted to see how far that sureness extended. Pretty far, it seems. You even know which part of the body is responsible for this type of behavior. And, it appears, anyone who doesn’t think as you do “lacks knowledge”.

I do know of one case where a serial molester actually begged to be castrated. He hated what he was doing, but felt that his sex drive was so overwhelming that he couldn’t stop. The judge refused to order the procedure.

He wound up cutting his own balls off in prison and flushing them down the toilet. After he recovered (they found him bleeding and unconscious in his cell) he seemed much calmer and happier.

The mind is a powerful force, but I think one ought not discount the role hormones play in one’s sexual behavior.

2. Carol Waldenburg says:

Thank you Catherine. Those of us who have both theological and psychological/psychiatric training Know that as of now there is no “cure” for pedophilia.

3. Chad W says:

I believe that Catherine is “sure of her thoughts” due to her training as an MSW and LCSW, hence the knowledge of what “part of the body is responsible for this type of behavior”. I’m not sure why you feel that she is implying that “anyone who does not think as she does lacks knowledge”. I’m not reading that from her statement at all. I read her statement as “anyone who doesn’t know these basic facts about Pedophelia should seek obtain knowledge so that you can speak from a more informed position, and by getting educated in these areas you might understand what Pedophiles are driven by, and what works and does not work to deter their behavior”. Her thoughts are emulated by the APA and represent the most currently known and accepted prognosis of Pedophelia. As with any scientifically based body of knowledge, this outlook on the “cause” and treatment of Pedophelia is subject to evolution as new information and treatment methods are discovered and thoroughly researched. The best thing we can all do for now is brush up and stay current on the known facts about this or any other mental disturbance (term loosely used) so that we can base our defense/prosecution of these subjects on knowledge, experience and intellect vs. feelings, sentiment and emotions, which are usually too fluid to be used as a reliable source of judgment.

For the record: I was not equating pedophilia with homosexuality, even though one CAN be a pedophile who prefers the same gender. The fact is, though, many people DO advocate for treatment rather than punishment.

3. Kevin Driggers says:

Wonderful response!

1. Catherine Ohrin-Greipp MSW, LCSW says:

Thank You Rev. Driggers, my responses are professional opinions based on years of training and experience treating adjudicated sexual offenders.

2. Mark Schnitzer says:

He didn’t become straight. He was simply never gay, or he is bi-sexual. The continuum of sexuality has people at one end that are completely heterosexual and people on the other end who are completely gay. Everything else is in between. No one jumps from one end of the continuum to the other. If anything, this young man was confused about his sexual identity but now has embraced what he always was, heterosexual.
      But it is a more exciting and titillating testimony and many more accolades from the religious folk to say I used to be gay and now I am straight.

2. Doug Barron says:

Where did the “professional” idiots such as psychiatristrists, and the “psychologists”
    Come in to this?

1. Levi says:

I’m taking it you don’t know a thing about the human brain right?

3. Dark Gray says:

By way of contrast, I submit the following article. The first few paragraphs read:

“When 19-stone rugby player Chris Birch suffered a stroke during a freak accident, his life was transformed – but not in a way that anyone could have predicted.

When he regained consciousness, the 26-year-old – who was engaged to his girlfriend at the time – found his sexuality had completely altered.

‘The Chris I knew had gone and a new Chris sort of came along. I came to the realisation that the stroke had turned me gay,’ he said.”

Dark Gray, have you heard of walk – ins ? Read Ruth Montgomery’s book Strangers Among Us.

1. Dark Gray says:

Yes, I’ve heard of them. Hadn’t connected the idea to this particular case, but it’s an interesting thought.

The complete change in physical appearance, lifestyle, and personality following a traumatic event — a “freak accident”, in this case — would fit the pattern as I’ve heard it. Especially since it sounds like Chris is healthier (having lost a ton of weight), in a more people-friendly profession (hairdresser vs. banker), and (in his words) happier than he’s ever been.

Definitely worth thinking about. Thanks for suggesting the idea.

4. Lea Weis says:

Fear will change anyone. It worked to build the Christian church.

…and Islam.

I read another good book once called Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway. And I have another good book on cassette called Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff And It’s All Small Stuff.

3. Dark Gray says:

It’s very difficult to bring about any sort of lasting change through fear alone, though. Especially for something as fundamental to the personality as sexual orientation.

We don’t always see ourselves accurately, or from all points of view, or with complete certainty, and sometimes later change our minds about ourselves when we realize more.

6. Ken Dixon says:

I’m not sure it’s accurate to say that the Pulse shooter was targeting the LGBT community. He initially planned to attack at Disney Springs – hiding his weapon in a stroller – but was spooked by police presence there.

7. Browny says:

Spirituality has made it possible for me to live sober, drug-free and celibate. Other people might not want to give up alcohol, drugs and sex, but I greatly prefer the life I have now to the one I had before. I don’t try to convince others that they should adopt my practices, but I happily share what I’ve learned with anyone who wants to know. Mr. Ruiz doesn’t seem very unlike me. He has ceased to engage in behaviors which were causing him problems. Good for him. I have friends who drink, use drugs and have sex – straight. gay, bisexual &c. If they are not experiencing problems as a result of those behaviors, there is no reason for them to stop.

8. Tara says:

I believe with God all things are possible! When Jesus truly comes into someone’s life & they repent of their sins sincerely, Jesus comes into the heart & forgives our sins! You see flesh has to die! People want to please the flesh, no one is born Gay! There’s a way that seemeth right said the Lord! Our way is not God’s way! We need to seek the kingdom of heaven & all its righteousness! We want to justify things to much, people rather here a lie than the truth these days! We are living in perils times, it’s time to turn from those wicked ways & seek the truth, The Bible talks about unatural affection, don’t be deceived, another one of Satan’s trick! The Lord said multiply & be fruitful, can two of the same sex do that? No! If it was meant for the same sex to be together then God would of gave Adam a Steve & not Eve! I can go on but I’m going to stop this is all I’m lead to say at the moment! This is not my opinion these are facts straight from the Holy Ghost! People read your bible & seek after God’s heart , humbling yourself as a child!

1. Catherine Ohrin-Greipp MSW, LCSW says:

Are you a ULC minister? Your words are in direct conflict with our organization’s ministry and focus. Time to become clear about whether you support us or not and who and what you are in relation to the tenets of the ULC. You may find that you need to leave the ULC if you cannot support us after familiarizing yourself with ULC Monastery’s tenets which you promised to uphold..

1. Tara says:

Catherine, if it aligns with the word of God I support, I didn’t say anything wrong, didn’t call any names! I’m not here to protect feelings, I’m here to stand up for God & whats right! Not judging anyone, if the post was not for you then it shouldn’t bother you, I’m just here to hopefully save a souls not to offend anyone, I love everybody including gays! I have o put it out there like God gives it to me! A person can take heed or not! I’m not throwing my beliefs on anyone! This is what I’m talking about, people rather hear a lie than the truth!

1. T'Keren Valmaz says:

Uhm Tara you seem to fail to understand Cats point. The ULC and those that join it to become ministers are suppose to be open to and accept all faiths as equally valid. Then comes a radical zealot like you shouting that your way is the one true way.

Its fine if your personal specific faith is a monotheistic one that you subscribe to. But when you speak as you do all you do is put a sign up saying My view of god is right and everyone elses is wrong. Do as I say or be damned is the exact thing driving more and more people to full tilt atheism.

Your pushing the bible and worship of a man that was a false messiah is exactly at odds with what each of us that is true to the idea of the ULC.

One cant welcome all while saying this one way is the right way.

Here at the ULC we do not push biblical texts nor present faith as fact. Faith is never factual and you need to understand that as well.

Finally if people misunderstand what you are writing, then that is on you to hone your writing skills and expand your vocabulary so as to better express your thoughts and feelings.

So far you are despite saying you love all come off as one that would of been happy to build a pyre for a convicted witch.

1. Jesus is love says:

Sir our job as a believer is to save soles..not tickle people ears..I love everyone because I understand where not fighting flesh. I am sorry sir but everything I and tara said is God’s word Not ours .. Jesus died for our sins not for us to continue sinning .. Repent and the holy spirit will prune anything in you that’s not from God.. God bless to All Amen

2. Jesus is love says:

Amen Tara a fellow truth speaker! We should be friends always love talking Jesus with fellow believers! 💗💗💗 very well said sister preach the Truth!

9. Dennis Loucks says:

As a gay man. As a minister. As a man who has been to church since childhood. I sincerely pray for him. Trauma has many unpredictable affects on a person. That he believes himself straight I do not doubt.
    Having tried to pray many things away, I know God does not work that way. Fear can cause such a reaction.
    In my personal opinion, I believe that he had convoluted the excesses of the club/bar scene with being gay. I have a friend who is effectively impotent because he did the same with sex and drugs. Now, in order to stay sober he has to remain celebate. In this case, rather than fighting addiction we are likely seeing the effects of PTSD. Do not judge him, but pray he gets the help he needs. When his expectations from faith fail, and life never meets those expectations, I fear for his well being.
    Pray, and advise with love. He needs healthy support.

1. Jesus is love says:

How are you a minister of God preaching blasphemy!! Everything your saying goes against the word of God.. What kind of church is this? What are Your beliefs? Because it’s clearly not from the bible.. Xoxox God bless💗💗💗

1. T'Keren Valmaz says:

I know no words of god, just words of men claiming such.

And are you unaware that those that belong to the ULC are meant to be nondenominational and accept all faiths as equally valid as long as they are not pushing violence and hate.

Frankly I dont even trust people that honestly believe in the bible. Those christians that see it as a book of stories meant to impart wisdom are fine, those that think everything in that book actually happened…. well damn that is sad and abit disturbing and frankly may be worthy of being locked in an asylum.

1. Jesus is love says:

Also your telling me I have to be open to all beliefs but your clearly not open to mine.. Practice what you preach.. I preach the love of Jesus.. And the word of a loving father.. Have a great day ! 🙌🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏👼👼👼

10. Kevin Driggers says:

Well I am not going to get into the straight, gay, bi, whatever pissing match but I have read enough that your DNA determines your sexual orientation and you can’t PRAY the gay away. 😎🐾🐾🙉🙊🙈

11. mark marcelis says:

Being Gay is not a choice. Some people are gay, get over it. It doesn’t affect your life. Move on

12. Gordon Francis Blaney Jr. says:

Sexual fluidity is greater among females than males. The circumstances of arrousal are not choice oriented, but the resultant of complex biological reactions between the body and mind. During trauma the mind and body go through immutable changes often. It’s not inconceivable that him and others like him have become heterosexual; however, this doesn’t give him the right to undermine a natural homosexual relationship. How is it that I can state it’s natural? It would be unnatural to use medication or other such means to become arroused, when no attraction is present, for the sole purpose of sex. This all being said: “He should probably change his ways, because those that are sexually fluid tend to be so until death; he could later be battling himself and be branded a hypocrite if he backpedals on his beliefs about God and homosexuality”.

The really sad part is that we all assume we know what a loving God wants based upon different texts written by people who’ve reinvented these different text through interpretation and language changes. These texts usually go through revisions. None is more notorious than the Bible with all its councils of [insert name]; the various divisions that use the Bible cannot agree on number of books to include, how to translate them from their most recent surviving version, and many other things.

Depending on who I counsel, the brand of religion changes – even the God or Gods they believe in. What I do is listen, counsel them based upon their beliefs. If there’s something I won’t do in my ministry is believe I’m right, my Higher Power is right, and, well, yours is dead wrong.

1. A.L. Benitez says:

Amen. Well said. Only God himself can judge, we as his children, can and must pray, love, and live by example.

13. Oh Mo says:

Too hilarious!

If he’s “cured” he wasn’t gay before. Bisexual, maybe, but not gay. LOL!

And I’m STILL waiting for someone to tell me what is that gays take from straights. Or where in any holy book of any religion homosexuality or being gay is forbidden.

1. Jesus is love says:

Leviticus 18:22
      You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
      If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
      Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Romans 1:26-27
      For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Jude 7
      Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural
      desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

I have more of you need it!! God bless

1. Jesus is love says:

If not of lol sorry xoxox

2. T'Keren Valmaz says:

You sir seem like the kind of christian that would burn people at the stake and frankly disgusts me.

1. Jesus is love says:

Also he asked for that info .. So I shared it with him 👏👏👏👏👏☝☝☝☝👼👼🙏🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌

14. mark marcelis says:

Gordon Francis Blaney Jr ;Your comments well thought out and expressed perfectly.

15. Bill Fox says:

I know a lot of alcoholics who now live a sober life. I have never actually met a gay person who has been “cured”. I suspicion that gays in general do not want to be “cured”, just like alcoholics whose lives have not become unmanageable because of their alcoholism.

1. Catherine Ohrin-Greipp MSW, LCSW says:

Alcoholism is diagnostically classified as a disease- being gay is not. There is no such thing as a cure for being LGBTQ since it is not classified as a mental disorder. It is not an addiction and to compare the two is like comparing meteors with puppies.

1. T'Keren Valmaz says:

Not to those that hate difference Cat. To the closed minded and hide bound types they see anything that they see as bad as equally bad in typical black and white you are wrong and I am right zealot fashion.

16. Michael Cole says:

That is fine if he, want’s to be straight now. He just needs to remember that God created him, God knew who he was going to be, before he was even conceived. Just the same as everyone on earth. Being gay is not a choice, it is who we are, it is how we were created and how we were born. If he choses not to be gay that is fine.

1. Susan says:

Thank you. I am that I am. I was created by the most high God. If it were a choice then when did heterosexuals chose their path?
      I’m happy, my wife and 3 Golden retrievers are happy. We don’t judge others.

17. sheryl clyde says:

I think he is scared to death. I don’t consider that a cure. Yes it is possible for LGBT’s to be something they are not. Does it mean they are going to be happy? No it doesn’t. It is not fun living a lie and being something your not and sleeping with someone you really don’t want to be with. I think that there is a lot of misinterpretation in regards to homosexuality and the bible. But IF he truly feels it is wrong to be gay then no one should force him to otherwise because then you would be hurting his walk with God. 1 Corinthians 8 talks about food sacrificed to idols but the principle behind it is the same today. You can substitute anything for the meat. We are all to work out our own salvation while not hurting others. IT is the principle of Loving God and Loving others. So if he thinks it is wrong let him think that. IF someone else has no problem with it let them be that way. But don’t hurt each other with your beliefs.

18. Rick Smith says:

This man may or may not have ever been gay in the first place, or perhaps he isn’t being entirely truthful in telling his story above. If he’s gay, he hasn’t really changed his orientation; he’s only given in to pressure from his religion, family, friends, or whatever, and is denying himself the kind of relationships appropriate for him.

Sexual orientation is inborn, immutable, and cannot be changed. He may have chosen to not act on his attractions (for now), but the attractions themselves don’t change, and they won’t go away.

Let’s check back again in perhaps five years, and see if he’s still saying the same things. Most of these “ex-gays” eventually return to being true to themselves, and renounce their earlier claims of “being delivered.”

I don’t mean to belittle people of faith who may disagree with my comments, I’m just speaking from experience. As a 59 year old gay man, I’ve seen this kind of thing before, and it almost always ends the same.

The person soon becomes depressed, unhappy with living a lie, and eventually returns to being true to himself. Unfortunately, sometimes there are disappointed spouses and children to consider by the time this happens. Wouldn’t it be far better if he hadn’t tried to turn himself into something he isn’t, and never was?

19. Rev. Rebecca says:

I don’t understand how he can say that God has changed him from being gay to straight, I know for a fact that you either are born gay or born straight. Some men and women are born with opposite X or Y genes, making them attracted to the same sex. There are some men and women, who in life, had a bad experience, which swayed them to be attracted to the opposite sex. Those are the men and women who had a choice, and chose to be attracted to the same sex, those people, like this man, make it hard for people who were born gay, and do not have a choice, that is just simply who they are, a child of God who was just born with more X or Y genes, in turn, making them who they are, and always will be, GAY!! With no choice to go straight.

1. Jesus is love says:

Jesus Christ saves !

20. Jesus is love says:

He was saved by Jesus Christ! If you believe it’s ok to be gay that s the darkness deceiving your mind! I have love for everyone no judgement here.. But I do speak truth ..Repent your sins and come to a complete surrender to a living God! There’s only one way to the father and that’s though a relationship with Jesus Christ! Come to the cross your never to far gone and everyone is welcome. There’s a light in the darkness the lord is waiting with open arms.

1. T'Keren Valmaz says:

First off buddy, its not Jesus Christ, its Jesus the christ or messiah. The fact you call him by the term used by the most ignorant and uneducated about biblical history tells me you dont understand that which you try to speak of.

You also seem to not understand what the ULC is about. Its fine if you are christian, its not fine the moment you speak it as some absolute and tell others that if they dont believe as you do they are doomed.

There is someone lost in the darkness of ignorance here and methinks you need to look in a mirror to see that person.

1. Jesus is love says:

Hashtag Good day sir may God bless you!! 💗💗💗

1. Jesus is love says:

Not hash tag lol have a Good day LMBO God bless ..💗

21. Jesus is love says:

Wow you won’t post Truth right from the bible? Father forgive them for they don’t know!

1. T'Keren Valmaz says:

First off what truth? nothing in an archaic text that has been rewritten countless times by men contains any truth.

Second your invisible sky daddy is to busy being treated like a japanese school girl in a hentai flick by the giant spaghetti monster in the sky to forgive anyone.

Damn that would be an awesome update to the ceiling of the vatican, All those slimy noodles wrapping around and filling every orifice. Oh man that would be so hot.

1. Jesus is love says:

Wow you are very mean sir .. You obviously severe the enemy.. I have the right to speak the bible. Just as you have right to say whatever you want .. do you always talk to ladies in the manner ?? Have a good day sir 💗💗💗💗

22. Mark L says:

Acceptance goes both ways.. It appears that many groups cry for acceptance yet refuse to accept other points of view. The LGBT community’s (among others) are notorious for this. Even amongst my loved ones, friends, and colleagues that are gay it is evident.

23. Jesus is love says:

Amen sister Tara.💗💗💗💗

24. Jesus is love says:

Never i love everyone.. No hated here sir .. It’s God’s job to judge people.. But as a believer Jesus has called me and you and all children of God to preach the truth! I don’t hurt people I serve them with love and kindness and I pray for souls Amen