Color Medicine, by Charles Klotsche, is a fascinating combination textbook/how-to guide that provides its readers with breakthrough information about an entirely new dimension in the world of holistic healing: the use of color to cure!
Klotsche’s guide aims to treat imbalances in human health and bolster the strength of the immune system by implementing the science of color into physical health (a practice known as chromotherapy). In addition to the use of light, color, and sound, the guide details the ways in which specific vibrations can be utilized to channel energy toward parts of the human body that may need special healing or attention.
A must-have for anyone interested in natural healing, inside this guide you’ll find chapters and chapters of amazing information… including:
- Detailed descriptions of the effects of electromagnetic forces on the body
- Guides to recognizing a person’s aura, and the meanings of certain colors
- Ways to heal the body and balance its energy using sound
- The effect of color on the human body and psyche
- Natural treatments for over 100 different common illnesses and maladies!
Klotsche lays out this vital information in terms that can be understood by any reader - whether someone just curious about natural healing or a devoted holistic practitioner. His writing is paired with helpful charts, diagrams, and tables that you’ll find invaluable.
This book could save your life!