New York City recognizes weddings performed by ULC ministers who apply using our New York City - Officiant Registration Package.
This package Contains:
- Official Signed and Sealed Ordination Credential
- Wedding Officiant Credential
- Letter of Good Standing / Letter of Consent (NYC)
- Church Description Statement
- Articles of Incorporation
- Application Form from City of New York
MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE SPELLED YOUR NAME CORRECTLY AND THAT YOUR ORDINATION DATE IS CORRECT.
IMPORTANT SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: When filling out the application form included in the package, (FORM CC2000D), the applicant must fill out parts 1 and 3. The ULC Monastery does not publish a directory of its clergy.
ULC The Monastery's foreign corporation state filings