New York City recognizes weddings performed by ULC ministers who apply using our New York City - Officiant Registration Package.
**New York City requires a minimum of 30 days to process your wedding officiant application.**
If your wedding is occurring in less than 30 days, you will be unable to officiate.
This package Contains:
- Official Signed and Sealed Ordination Credential
- Wedding Officiant Credential
- Letter of Good Standing / Letter of Consent (NYC)
- Church Description Statement
- Articles of Incorporation
- Application Form from City of New York
- 1 Parking Hanger
- 1 Minister Window Cling
- 1 Press Pass-Parking Placard
- 1 ULC Bumper Sticker with symbols
- 1 Minister Bumper Sticker
MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE SPELLED YOUR NAME CORRECTLY AND THAT YOUR ORDINATION DATE IS CORRECT.
IMPORTANT SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: When filling out the application form included in the package, (FORM CC2000D), the applicant must fill out parts 1 and 3. The ULC Monastery does not publish a directory of its clergy.
ULC The Monastery's foreign corporation state filings