December to Remember
Free Wedding Event!
In honor of the passing of Referendum 74, the Universal Life Church Monastery wants to celebrate by holding FREE wedding ceremonies for 20 loving couples at a premiere wedding venue in Seattle, Washington. The weddings will take place on Saturday, December 15th. The ULC Monastery is looking for ministers and their friends – gay or straight – who want to get married. Our event and the weddings performed there will be funded by the ULC Monastery and its partner organizations; you and your engaged friends simply need to send out invitations and show up in your wedding day attire!
Space is limited, so register now to attend this unprecedented event! Make sure to include your name, phone number, and information about the minister or couples who want to participate. We want to make this a December to Remember!
We know the following details about December to Remember:
- The event will start at around 10 a.m. and will finish in the early evening of Saturday, Dec. 15.
- The ULC Monastery will provide flowers, photographers, music and wedding cake for free in addition to the wedding venue, officiants, and decor. Drinks and food will be available for purchase.
- More exciting details to come!
Details about the venue:
- Award-winning wedding venue (Brides Magazine)
- Historical landmark.
- Scenic West Seattle location.
- Dressing rooms for brides/grooms
- Ceremonies held in a grand hall with 25-foot vaulted ceilings and antique features.
- Comfortable reception space for guests to gather and mingle after your wedding ceremony.
Universal Life Church Monastery
1425 Broadway #67
Seattle, WA 98122